Monday, September 27, 2010

They STILL can't stop Leon...



(ESPN) - The Seattle Seahawks have been around since 1976.

Leon Washington has been a member of the Seahawks for three weeks.

But on Sunday, he became the franchise's all-time leader in kickoffs returned for touchdowns when he returned two against the
San Diego Chargers in the Seahawks' 27-20 win. Washington returned the first one 101 yards, and his second one went for 99 yards.

Besides the freak Seahawks fan who starts off this video and probably got caught and kicked out of Qwest Field for five knuckle shuffling to it in the bathroom, the last thing I wanted to see was Leon the holdout run back two kick off returns for touchdowns. But come on, dude with the grey hair, are you ****ing kidding me? I can't believe that this was the only video I could find on YouTube to embed on here. I SMELL BLOOD! Weirdo.

Honestly, I hated the Leon trade when it happened and it scares the sh*t out of me if we're trying to replace him with Joe McKnight. McKnight couldn't even pass a physical and I don't think he's seen a touch yet. I know Leon went through a hell of an injury to recover from, but look at him now. Fibula what? Get that $$$ Leon, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment